William E. “Wes” Stricker, MD
William E. “Wes” Stricker, MD, started Allergy & Asthma Consultants of the Ozarks in 1984, and grew the practice to 5 offices and 5 providers over a 38-year period, joining forces with Family Allergy & Asthma in 2022. Dr. Stricker is a graduate of the University of Missouri – Kansas City, with a combined Bachelor of Science and Medical Doctor degree in 1978. He then completed his Internal Medicine residency and subsequent fellowship in Allergy/Immunology at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota from 1979 to 1984, where he also received a Master of Science in Medicine from the University of Minnesota.
While at the Mayo Clinic, he served as a Research Consultant and supervised the clinical status of patients in research studies. He furthered this passion for research in his private practice by founding and leading Clinical Research of The Ozarks (CRO). Since 1987, CRO conducted over 600 clinical trials of new allergy and asthma medications including numerous antihistamines, nasal steroids, asthma medications and novel biologic therapies.
Dr. Stricker is also a Senior Aviation Medical Examiner for the Federal Aviation Agency, an airline transport pilot and historic WWII aircraft collector.
- Internal Medicine
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Federal Licensing Examination
- Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Member, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Past President and Member, Missouri State Allergy Association
- Member, Missouri State Medical Association
- Trustee, The Juilliard School
- Member, Greenland Expedition Society
If you would like to leave a review, please visit one of the below websites: