Last Updated / Effective Date: 06/13/2023
We collect personally identifiable information when you access the Site, otherwise submit personal information to us, and from other third-party sources when appropriate based on your interactions with us. Such personal information may include, but is not limited to, your first name, last name, contact information, and payment information.
We may also automatically collect information during your use of Site through online tracking technologies, such as cookies, beacons, tags, and other information-gathering tools. These tools collect certain traffic information that your browser automatically sends, such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived. They may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, click stream behavior (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take), and product information. These tools may allow us, or our third-party providers, to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Site. Some of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used for targeted advertising. To learn more about cookies and your ability to opt-out of certain third-party advertising cookies, please visit the following websites: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices. You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to not accept cookies from our Site, you may not be able to take full advantage of our features or to receive some of the services that our Site provides. Even if you disable tracking, keep in mind that you may still receive interest-based advertising, including from third parties with whom your information had been previously disclosed or advertising from third parties that is not based on your interests and preferences.
How Information is Used
We may use personal information for any of the following purposes:
- To provide you with our products and services;
- To administer and improve the Site;
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- For any of our legitimate business purposes, such as for analytics and to develop new products and services;
- For customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities;
- To comply with our legal obligations;
- For any other purpose to which you consent; and
- For other business activities that we may engage in unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
Sharing of Information
We may disclose personal information to any of the following third parties:
- Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We may share personal information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site or assist us in providing functionality on the Site.
- For Legal Purposes. We may share information with third parties as needed to enforce our rights; protect our property or protect the rights, property, or safety of others; or as needed to support external auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a governmental agency, legal process, or other legal, regulatory, or judicial process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Changes of Control. We may transfer or assign personal information in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, liquidation, change in control, or other sale by or of us or any affiliated entity (in each case whether in whole or in part).
- We may also share personal information with third parties when we have your consent to do so.
- Legitimate Business Purposes. We may share personal information with third parties to carry out other legitimate business purposes unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
Links to External Websites
We use reasonable security measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Site and the alteration, acquisition, or misuse of personal information. However, no website can be 100% secure, and we will not be responsible for loss, corruption, or unauthorized acquisition or misuse of personal information or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption, or unauthorized acquisition or misuse.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulation.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of thirteen (13) years. No parts of our Site are directed to or designed to attract children, and if we become aware that we have collected any personal information from a child, we will work to delete such information.
Do Not Track
Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
Notification of Changes