Rajiv Arora, M.D.
Book an Appointment Online:
Dr. Arora sees patients in our Lexington East, Lexington Beaumont, Nicholasville, Richmond, and London locations.
Dr. Rajiv Arora joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2011 after an 11-year career with the U.S. Army. He most recently served as Chief of the Allergy/Immunology and Adult Immunization Clinics at William Beaumont Army Medical Center in El Paso, TX.
Dr. Arora graduated from John Hopkins University and Temple University School of Medicine. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, HI and his Allergy/Immunology Fellowship at Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio, TX. In addition, Dr. Arora completed a Clinical Laboratory Immunology Fellowship at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC. He is board certified in both Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
He and his wife, Lesley, have three children and live in the Lexington area.
- Internal Medicine
- Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- 2000 – 2011, United States Army Active Duty Physician
- June 2007 – January 2008, Deployed as the Squadron Surgeon for the 4th Squadron, 9th Cavalry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division to Baghdad, Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom
- 1996 – 2000, United States Army Reserve, Health Professions Scholarship Program
If you would like to leave a review, please visit one of the below websites: