Grace Ryu, M.D.
Dr. Grace Ryu joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2021 after nearly 30 years as a board-certified allergist. Dr. Ryu graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine with her medical degree. She completed her pediatrics residency at Columbus Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. After residency, she then went on to complete a fellowship in allergy & immunotherapy at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Ryu is board certified in Allergy & Immunology. She has also been involved in clinical research and has written several publications for the allergy, asthma, and immunology fields.
Dr. Ryu and her husband, Dr. Tim Teller, live in Columbus, Ohio.
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Columbus Medical Association
- Ohio State Medical Association
If you would like to leave a review, please visit one of the below websites: