Douglas R. Lotz, M.D.
A Louisville native, Dr. Douglas R. Lotz grew up in the St. Matthews area of the city. After graduating from Ballard High School, Dr. Lotz went on to Centre College and then returned to Louisville to attend UofL School of Medicine. He completed his residency in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at the University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. From there, Dr. Lotz moved on to St. Louis to complete his Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at St. Louis University School of Medicine. Dr. Lotz is board certified in Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology and was previously certified in Internal Medicine.
He has served as President of the Greater Louisville Allergy Society (2013-2015) and Vice-Chair of the Kentucky Asthma Partnership.
Dr. Lotz, his wife and their two daughters live in Prospect, KY.
- Allergy and Immunology
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
- Jefferson County Medical Society
- Kentucky Allergy Society
- Kentucky Asthma Partnership