Deborah A. Johnoff, MSN, FNP-BC
Family Nurse Practitioner
Deb Johnoff joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2022. She has been a Family Nurse Practitioner since 1998, completing her Master of Science in Nursing degree from the University of Missouri – Columbia. She earned Bachelor of Science in Nursing at University of Missouri as well, back in 1981. She worked hospital internal medicine and intensive care nursing for 17 years before Masters program. In addition to helping patients in Columbia and Jefferson City, MO with their allergies and asthma the past 14 years, she is also a sub-investigator for Clinical Research of the Ozarks, helping research medications to advance treatments for patients.
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Missouri Nurses Association
- Missouri Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- Former Member, American Association of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology