Lawrence Landwehr, MD
Dr. Lawrence Landwehr joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2022 after over 25 years as a board-certified allergist. After completing his undergraduate degree in biology, he received his medical degree from the University of New Mexico – Albuquerque. After medical school, he completed his residency in Pediatrics at the Arkansas Children’s Hospital in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Landwehr continued his training at the National Jewish Center for Immunology/Respiratory Medicine in Denver, CO, for his Allergy/Immunology fellowship. Dr. Landwehr sees patients in our Warrensburg Offices.
In addition to being a board-certified allergist, Dr. Landwehr trained as a principal investigator at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Research Training Course. He has served as the principal investigator at the Clinical Research of the Ozarks since 1997.
An active member of his community, he has served on the local school board and enjoys spending his free time with his family.
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Member, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Member, Academy of Physicians in Clinical Research
- Member, Greater Kansas City Allergy Society
- Member, Missouri Society of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
If you would like to leave a review, please visit one of the below websites: