Pamela Camp, MSN, APRN, FNP-C is a certified family nurse practitioner who joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2021. Her experience as a registered nurse included critical care, burn/critical care, and enterostomal therapy as a Certified Wound Specialist. Pam has been a nurse practitioner since 2012 with a focus in primary care across the lifespan as well as acute and urgent pediatric care.
She provides allergy and asthma care to patients of all ages. She resides in the beautiful Sequatchie Valley and enjoys spending time outdoors with her family.
- Family Nurse Practitioner (ANCC)
- Advanced Practice Nurse (APRN)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Member
- Chattanooga Area Nurses for Advanced Practice
- Sigma Theta Tau-National Honor Society of Nursing
- Sequatchie County Public Health Volunteer
To leave a review, visit one of the following websites: