Dr. Sublett spoke with Josh Hafner about how you can allergy-proof your home room by room. Pollen levels are high, but indoor allergens, dust mites, pet dander, and mold can cause suffering all throughout the year.
Read the full article in USA Today here:
- Keep it pet free
- Encase mattress, box springs, and pillows
- Wash bedding weekly
Living Room Tips
- Limit rugs and carpeting, or vacuum regularly
- Clean hard surfaces to reduce dust
- Replace air filter for the furnace
- Check for leaks and mold, if mold is found, use appropriate cleaning products
- Ventilate the area to keep humidity below 50%
Laundry Room Tips
- Don’t let wet clothes/towels sit
- Ensure dryer vents outside of the home
Learn more about environmental protection products!